Friday, June 17, 2011

Gen Con Indy Here We Come!!!!! First Timer Advice Please

Michael again...

I was recently transferred to Chicago for work. My wife and I grew up in Las Vegas.

Indianapolis is really far away from Las Vegas but really close to Chicago  :)

Thus, my first ever trip to Gen Con Indy was Born...

To say the least I am excited.



 I want to go for all four days but my work schedule will not allow for it this year. So I have booked Friday night and Saturday night at the Econolodge in Indianapolis. 

               Distance from Gen Con Indy: Approx. 5 Miles
               Nightly price: 39.95
               Dogs accepted: Yes (for an extra fee of $10)
               Is that cheap: Yes!!!
               Is Tippy excited: About as excited as she gets!


Heather and I plan to drive down to Indy early Friday morning so that we can get in a good 2 1/2 days worth. We both have our 4 day badges purchased and we have started to look into the listed events.

Im not sure for my first Gen Con Indy experience what I want to do. I do know that I want to get as much experience in as possible. I was wondering if any would be able to comment for me their reccomondations for a first timer...

For more info on Board Games visit my Boardgamegeek page http://boardgamegeek.com/user/spikemike01

No comments:

Post a Comment