Sunday, August 14, 2011

Telestrations

Heeeeeeere's Heather! lol!

Let's face it, many people we play games with like party games. Party games are fun, but in moderation. So here is one of my favorite party games: Telestrations!



Telestrations is based of off telephone and pictionary. Everyone has their own sketch book and marker. You draw a card and roll a die to pick which idea from that card you have to draw. It plays 4-8.


Example of game play:

I start with the word weightlifter. There are 4 people playing. I write the word weightlifter



then I draw it on page 1 and pass it to the left.



Player 2 looks at page 1, guesses what it is on page 2, then passes it to the left.




Player 3 looks at page 2, draws the guess on page 3, then passes it to the left.



Player 4 looks at page 3 and then guesses what it is on page 4 and passes it to the left.



I now have my own booklet back. I look through the pages and laugh at what people drew and guessed! It gets a lot more interesting with 8 players. This game allows you to get to know people from their guesses/drawings. It's a lot of fun when the guesses don't match the original pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment